It’s cold in Dallas today, so we’re finally feeling FALL FESTIVE!! To celebrate the first day of Fall, help yourself to a batch of these easy Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Bombs. They only take about 10 minutes, and can be frozen for an ice cream-like keto snack.
To make a batch of the batter, add all of the ingredients to a bowl, and whisk with a traditional electric mixer.
Using a small food processor we make our own pecan meal. Pecan meal is even lower in carbs than almond meal, and adds a nutty richness to the pumpkin fat bombs. If you don’t want to mess with it, it’s fine to use almond meal, but the carbohydrate count will be slightly higher.
After the pumpkin cheesecake batter is beaten and well mixed, place it into a freezer to firm up while you make the white chocolate drizzle.
With the remaining 2 oz. cream cheese, melt it for 10-20 seconds. Melt the cacao in another bowl. Add the cacao and the erythritol to the cream cheese and whisk with a fork. For easy drizzling, I put my white chocolate mixture into a squeeze bottle. You can also use a fork to drizzle.
Remove the keto pumpkin batter from the freezer. Use a 2 oz. scoop to scoop out the pumpkin cheesecake fat bombs.
Drizzle with white chocolate mixture. Use a vegetable peeler to grate additional cacao buttter on top.
These can be refrigerated or frozen and eaten like pumpkin cheesecake ice cream bites!
- 8 oz. cream cheese (separated into 6 oz. and 2 oz.)
- 1 t. pumpkin spice extract
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. erythritol
- 1/3 c. organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. pecan meal (homemade, or substitute with almond flour)
- pinch salt
- White Chocolate Drizzle:
- 2 oz. cream cheese, separated from the amount listed above
- 1 t. erythritol
- 1 1/2 t. melted cacao butter
- Separate 2 oz. out of the 8 oz. of cream cheese and place into a small bowl for the drizzle.
- Add the 6 oz. remaining cream cheese and the rest of the ingredients to a bowl, and whisk with a traditional electric mixer. Place in the freezer to firm up while you make the drizzle.
- Microwave the 2 oz. cream cheese in a bowl for 10 seconds, just until soft. Add in the erythritol, and 1 1/2 t. melted cacao butter. Pour it into a squeeze bottle and set it aside.
- Remove the pumpkin batter from the freezer and scoop 2 oz. fat bombs out onto parchment paper. Drizzle with white chocolate and top with white chocolate shavings (shaved with a veggie peeler). Fat bombs need to chill or freeze before storing permanently in the refrigerator or freezer for an ice cream consistency.
Make this with a 2 oz. scoop if you can!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
This nutritional information is provided as a courtesy as an estimate only. Consult with a dietician for precise estimates.
If you make this recipe, I would love to see it!
Tag me on Instagram @UrbanCowgirl and use #UrbanCowgirl to be featured. 🙂
Have questions? Need help? Have an addition or a suggestion to a recipe? Drop me a comment below!