GUYS! I’ve lost 7 lbs in 1 week EATING KETO PIZZA—
Ok, well I’ve eaten a lot of other tasty things too, but more importantly I have stopped late night snacking, craving sugar, and today I put on a pair of pants from 3 years ago.
Do you know how good that feels?
It’s better than a late night shopping spree at Target, in your sweatpants, while drinking wine with Matthew McConaughey!
It FEELS THAT GOOD. And I want you to feel it too… so I made a YouTube video so you could see just how excited I really am! 😀 And I wrote the recipe down for you too!
I am not going to go into extreme detail about the keto diet because I wrote a post on how to get started on it right here.
This easy keto pizza crust is just the beginning of a new chapter so I can’t WAIT for you to try it!
Here is the recipe for the Easy Keto Pizza!
- 3 T butter
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 c. almond flour (You can also make and use walnut flour which has almost zero carbs!)
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Pizza Sauce (Rao's brand is the lowest carb option besides homemade)
- Mozzarella Cheese, for topping
- Pan seared hamburger meat
- Pepperoni (optional)
- Red and green cell peppers
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Pan Spray, Parchment Paper
- Microwave the butter and mozzarella cheese for about 1.5 minutes. Add the almond flour and mix with a fork. Add the egg and garlic powder and stir until it looks like a dough. Eventually, knead the dough with your hands for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray with pan spray. Press the dough out to form a pizza crust. Try to get it thin! It's better!!
- Top the dough with sauce and cheese and then lay your ingredients out.
- Sprinkle with parmesan or italian seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or longer to your desired crispness. Slice and serve fresh! This pizza is also great cold! (For breakfast... obviously.)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
This nutritional information is provided as a courtesy as an estimate only. Consult with a dietician for precise estimates.