GUYS! I’ve lost 7 lbs in 1 week EATING KETO PIZZA—
Ok, well I’ve eaten a lot of other tasty things too, but more importantly I have stopped late night snacking, craving sugar, and today I put on a pair of pants from 3 years ago.
Do you know how good that feels?
It’s better than a late night shopping spree at Target, in your sweatpants, while drinking wine with Matthew McConaughey!
It FEELS THAT GOOD. And I want you to feel it too… so I made a YouTube video so you could see just how excited I really am! 😀 And I wrote the recipe down for you too!
I am not going to go into extreme detail about the keto diet because I wrote a post on how to get started on it right here.
This easy keto pizza crust is just the beginning of a new chapter so I can’t WAIT for you to try it!
Here is the recipe for the Easy Keto Pizza!
Keto Pizza – Cheesy, No Cauliflower Crust!
This low carb, keto-approved cheesy pizza recipe features fathead pizza dough and no cauliflower crust! Watch the video for a detailed walk through and feel free to change the toppings to suit your tastes!
- 3 T butter
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 c. almond flour (You can also make and use walnut flour which has almost zero carbs!)
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Pizza Sauce (Rao's brand is the lowest carb option besides homemade)
- Mozzarella Cheese, for topping
- Pan seared hamburger meat
- Pepperoni (optional)
- Red and green cell peppers
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Pan Spray, Parchment Paper
- Microwave the butter and mozzarella cheese for about 1.5 minutes. Add the almond flour and mix with a fork. Add the egg and garlic powder and stir until it looks like a dough. Eventually, knead the dough with your hands for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray with pan spray. Press the dough out to form a pizza crust. Try to get it thin! It's better!!
- Top the dough with sauce and cheese and then lay your ingredients out.
- Sprinkle with parmesan or italian seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or longer to your desired crispness. Slice and serve fresh! This pizza is also great cold! (For breakfast... obviously.)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
This nutritional information is provided as a courtesy as an estimate only. Consult with a dietician for precise estimates.
Tuesday 7th of September 2021
This looks great. I've been looking at your other recipes trying to make them Keto - like the walking taco's. Time for some quest protein chips!! Another low carb spaghetti sauce is the organic Marinara sauce from Trader Joes - much less expensive. Leave it to me, I've been keto for 7 years. Also, on a side note, get their dark chocolate chips - also way cheaper than other "keto" friendly chocolate and you don't get all those sugar alcohols.
Tuesday 16th of November 2021
I never thought of making walking tacos with quest chips but that is such a good idea!! I used Trader Joe's dark chocolate in a keto tart recently and it was really good but it makes the filling snap instead of soft. Interesting science going on there! :)
Thursday 11th of June 2020
If I use Walnut flour is it the same amount as almond flour?
Friday 12th of June 2020
I think it should work the same, yes.
Thursday 5th of March 2020
For some reason the print fuction is not working on your recipes all of them ????
Jerri Helyne Bryant
Thursday 27th of February 2020
Thanks for posting this recipe! I made my first cauliflower crust pizza tonight for dinner for my husband and me. It wasn't bad, but I wanted a little more texture, so when I searched, I found your recipe. Next time, I'll be trying it. Sounds delish!
Wednesday 4th of March 2020
We can't wait to hear how it goes for you Jerri! :)
Sunday 29th of December 2019